Butterick 6010 Removable Straps Jumpsuit

I think jumpsuit is a must-have for this summer. But it's getting a little bit cooler in Japan so it's more comfortable. I wanted to make up a new jumpsuit before the end of summer.

Butterick 6010
McCall's 6083
I used Butterick 6010, but I bought it by mistake! I wanted to get McCall's 6083. They are very similar!
Butterick 6010 has only two options ( long and short length); strapless jumpsuit. I don't like strapless, because I worry about exposure :( I don't want to be bothered about pulling up it again and again.

So I added the removable shoulder straps  and the big flounces. I usually steer clear of strapless design. Because it makes me look fat and

is thankfully somewhat disguised in the big flounces.
 

This fabric is Polyester chiffon, I bought it from my favorite fabric shop in Nippori fabric town. It was only JPY1000(about 9 US dollars):  45" 2 1/8. It can be worn 2 different ways as shown in picture. I can wear it without flounces by filling that space between my chest and top.
I recently wear loose knit cardigan with a belt. Summer will be over soon.
 
Fabric: 45" 2  1/8
Notions: 2 rope stoppers
Total time spent: 6hours


3 comments

  1. Very nice! I really like the styling with the sweater and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this jumpsuit is my favourite on your blog :) It looks so chich with the belt and the high heels! Congrats, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Réka! I'm so happy and love this jumpsuit:)

      Delete